Quote of the Day
Golf is a good walk spoiled.
Mark Twain (US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: The Help
There’s a fine line between persistence and unhealthy obsession. I’m still not sure which one author Kathryn Stockett had, but if her final results are any indication, we should all go a little crazy about seeing our creations come to … Continue reading