Quote of the Day
A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: stress
Weekly Challenge No. 14 encourages you to spend the next several days building a practice of relaxation and stress relief into your daily life. First, so that you have some form of measurement to gauge results, rate how stressed you … Continue reading
The fine art of relaxation becomes lost to many of us, particularly when we are so busy we don’t even feel we have the time to relax properly. However, we can’t wait for annual vacations to let go of stress … Continue reading
I’m two months into my sabbatical, and it’s safe to say the reactions I’m getting are still mixed. People are amazed. Worried. Supportively jealous. Looking for small-town gossip regarding why I quit my job. Judgmental. Encouraging. I notice those reactions … Continue reading