Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: relaxation
Weekly Challenge No. 14 encourages you to spend the next several days building a practice of relaxation and stress relief into your daily life. First, so that you have some form of measurement to gauge results, rate how stressed you … Continue reading
I’m two months into my sabbatical, and it’s safe to say the reactions I’m getting are still mixed. People are amazed. Worried. Supportively jealous. Looking for small-town gossip regarding why I quit my job. Judgmental. Encouraging. I notice those reactions … Continue reading