Quote of the Day
Wear a smile and have friends,<br> wear a scowl and have wrinkles.
George Eliot (English novelist (1819 - 1880))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: relax
The fine art of relaxation becomes lost to many of us, particularly when we are so busy we don’t even feel we have the time to relax properly. However, we can’t wait for annual vacations to let go of stress … Continue reading