Quote of the Day
Golf is a good walk spoiled.
Mark Twain (US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: personal growth
The thinking person’s guide to the NAC business conference I’m sure those who have read my blog can tell I’m a fan of motivational self-help books and programs. I know they aren’t for everyone, but I’m the sort who loves … Continue reading
How well do you know your worth? Do you ever assume that you will never be able to make more income than you currently make? Have you ever agreed to a job, only to discover later that you seriously under-negotiated … Continue reading
If you are feeling stuck, then congratulations. You’re on your way to something better. According to an expert, feeling stuck is a necessary crisis we must go through for personal and career growth. Google this morning found no less than 6.92 … Continue reading