Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: job burnout
I’m two months into my sabbatical, and it’s safe to say the reactions I’m getting are still mixed. People are amazed. Worried. Supportively jealous. Looking for small-town gossip regarding why I quit my job. Judgmental. Encouraging. I notice those reactions … Continue reading
If you are feeling stuck, then congratulations. You’re on your way to something better. According to an expert, feeling stuck is a necessary crisis we must go through for personal and career growth. Google this morning found no less than 6.92 … Continue reading
The Great Recession has impacted the work lives of more than just those who lost their jobs. Surveys have revealed increasingly high work dissatisfaction rates for the employed. The recession has forced many workers to face longer hours, lower pay, … Continue reading