Quote of the Day
Another unsettling element in modern art is that common symptom of immaturity, the dread of doing what has been done before.
Edith Wharton (US novelist (1862 - 1937))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: finances
The thinking person’s guide to the NAC business conference I’m sure those who have read my blog can tell I’m a fan of motivational self-help books and programs. I know they aren’t for everyone, but I’m the sort who loves … Continue reading
How well do you know your worth? Do you ever assume that you will never be able to make more income than you currently make? Have you ever agreed to a job, only to discover later that you seriously under-negotiated … Continue reading
“I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.” ~Pablo Picasso Money isn’t everything, but reality is that we live in a world that requires it. I’m not talking about having enough to spend lavishly or buy … Continue reading