Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: fear of failure
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.’ We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, … Continue reading
We all feel it on occasion: Fear. Timidity. Apprehension. Insecurity. Or perhaps the “zone of doubt and uncertainty,” as it was labeled in the previous Sigmoid Curve discussion. These human emotions are hard to fight, particularly in these times of … Continue reading