Quote of the Day
Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other.
Honore de Balzac (French realist novelist (1799 - 1850))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Tag Archives: Elbert Hubbard
“To escape criticism – do nothing say nothing, be nothing.” (Elbert Hubbard, writer/philosopher) “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” (Confucius) “Once you accept the fact you’re not perfect, then you develop some confidence.” (Rosalynn Carter, wife … Continue reading