Quote of the Day
He is rich enough that wants nothing.
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Category Archives: Weekly Challenges
“They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you that practice makes perfect. I wish they’d make up their minds.” –Winston Churchill The world around us sends mixed messages on the value of being perfect. It’s implied that if … Continue reading
This week’s challenge is based on the idea of getting clearer on desired goals and beginning with the end in mind (see related post: “Resolutions & Intentions: You gotta get more specific“). Think about your 2011 New Year’s Resolutions, and … Continue reading
The Five-to-One Challenge I want to believe Mom’s coaching that “Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.” But unless you’ve got Teflon skin, it’s really not true. Studies have repeatedly shown the strong impacts … Continue reading