Quote of the Day
Only sick music makes money today.
Friedrich Nietzsche (German philosopher (1844 - 1900))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Category Archives: Relationships and Romance
Call them resolutions, intentions, goals, prayers or wish-lists… no matter the label, there’s one truth I’ve learned about voicing your dreams and plans: You gotta get more specific. Case in point: A couple of years ago, after fourteen seemingly perfect months … Continue reading