Quote of the Day
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again.
Andre Gide, Le traite du Narcisse (1891) (French critic, essayist, & novelist (1869 - 1951))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Category Archives: Personal Finance
The thinking person’s guide to the NAC business conference I’m sure those who have read my blog can tell I’m a fan of motivational self-help books and programs. I know they aren’t for everyone, but I’m the sort who loves … Continue reading
How well do you know your worth? Do you ever assume that you will never be able to make more income than you currently make? Have you ever agreed to a job, only to discover later that you seriously under-negotiated … Continue reading
“I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.” ~Pablo Picasso Money isn’t everything, but reality is that we live in a world that requires it. I’m not talking about having enough to spend lavishly or buy … Continue reading
Ever dream about wining the lottery as a way to get unstuck? I do. I daydream about paying off my mortgage, quitting my job, donating to my favorite nonprofits, living off interest and seeing the world. All of my problems … Continue reading