Quote of the Day
Only sick music makes money today.
Friedrich Nietzsche (German philosopher (1844 - 1900))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Category Archives: Perfectionism
This is my attempt to answer Weekly Challenge No. 3 by doing something I typically wouldn’t because I’m not very good at it — drawing. For the record, I told a friend the general instructions of the challenge (to sing … Continue reading
“To escape criticism – do nothing say nothing, be nothing.” (Elbert Hubbard, writer/philosopher) “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” (Confucius) “Once you accept the fact you’re not perfect, then you develop some confidence.” (Rosalynn Carter, wife … Continue reading
“They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you that practice makes perfect. I wish they’d make up their minds.” –Winston Churchill The world around us sends mixed messages on the value of being perfect. It’s implied that if … Continue reading