Quote of the Day
He is rich enough that wants nothing.
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Category Archives: Goals & Intentions
This week’s challenge is based on the prior post about changing gears and blooming late — an argument for finding your path and following your passion at any age. Your challenge is to search the web for people who have … Continue reading
Can pretending to be something you’re not ever be a good thing? Contrary to popular belief, in some cases it might be. A well-intentioned bit of make-believe, known as “acting as if,” may help you achieve your goals. “I remember … Continue reading
There’s a fine line between persistence and unhealthy obsession. I’m still not sure which one author Kathryn Stockett had, but if her final results are any indication, we should all go a little crazy about seeing our creations come to … Continue reading
Have you ever pledged to start a new diet, go to the gym daily or never leave a dirty dish in the sink again; your resolution lasts for a week or two, and then you’re back to your old ways? … Continue reading
This week’s challenge is based on the idea of getting clearer on desired goals and beginning with the end in mind (see related post: “Resolutions & Intentions: You gotta get more specific“). Think about your 2011 New Year’s Resolutions, and … Continue reading
Call them resolutions, intentions, goals, prayers or wish-lists… no matter the label, there’s one truth I’ve learned about voicing your dreams and plans: You gotta get more specific. Case in point: A couple of years ago, after fourteen seemingly perfect months … Continue reading