Quote of the Day
Wear a smile and have friends,<br> wear a scowl and have wrinkles.
George Eliot (English novelist (1819 - 1880))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Author Archives: Stuck-to-Stupendous
It turns out old brains can learn new tricks. And since my New Year’s resolution of getting unstuck means learning, growing and being willing to look at the world a little differently, Oliver Sacks’ article, “This Year, Change Your Mind” … Continue reading