Quote of the Day
Another unsettling element in modern art is that common symptom of immaturity, the dread of doing what has been done before.
Edith Wharton (US novelist (1862 - 1937))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: March 2014
“Out of clutter, find simplicity.” — Albert Einstein A great opportunity popped up on my Facebook feed today, suggesting the perfect next challenge for Getting Unstuck. The challenge is to spend the Lent season clearing out clutter — 40 bags … Continue reading