Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: September 2013
“Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” — Jimmy Carter Roman philosopher Seneca said, “It’s not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It’s because we dare not venture that they are difficult.” Heeding those … Continue reading