Quote of the Day
I have lost friends, some by death... others through sheer inability to cross the street.
Virginia Woolf, The Waves (1931) (English novelist (1882 - 1941))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: February 2012
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.’ We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, … Continue reading
This week’s challenge is based on the prior post about changing gears and blooming late — an argument for finding your path and following your passion at any age. Your challenge is to search the web for people who have … Continue reading
Maybe it’s the economy. Maybe it’s something in the water. Whatever the cause, I’ve noticed a lot of people these days who are going through experiences of “blowing up” their lives, getting laid off unexpectedly, suffering major financial or personal … Continue reading