Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Well, you did it. You survived Thanksgiving. If you’re like me these days, that means you survived the grocery-store-cart derby, ate way more than you really needed, endured the backhanded compliments from family, and didn’t die from the baggage that … Continue reading
When the subject of worth and worthiness comes up, my mind first goes to a mental image of Saturday Night Live characters Wayne and Garth bowing down to some ’80s rock god, saying, “We’re not worthy; we suck.” Then my … Continue reading
How well do you know your worth? Do you ever assume that you will never be able to make more income than you currently make? Have you ever agreed to a job, only to discover later that you seriously under-negotiated … Continue reading
Weekly Challenge No. 14 encourages you to spend the next several days building a practice of relaxation and stress relief into your daily life. First, so that you have some form of measurement to gauge results, rate how stressed you … Continue reading
The fine art of relaxation becomes lost to many of us, particularly when we are so busy we don’t even feel we have the time to relax properly. However, we can’t wait for annual vacations to let go of stress … Continue reading