Quote of the Day
Only sick music makes money today.
Friedrich Nietzsche (German philosopher (1844 - 1900))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Can pretending to be something you’re not ever be a good thing? Contrary to popular belief, in some cases it might be. A well-intentioned bit of make-believe, known as “acting as if,” may help you achieve your goals. “I remember … Continue reading