Quote of the Day
A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: August 2011
“Remembering I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things … Continue reading
“I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.” ~Pablo Picasso Money isn’t everything, but reality is that we live in a world that requires it. I’m not talking about having enough to spend lavishly or buy … Continue reading
There’s a fine line between persistence and unhealthy obsession. I’m still not sure which one author Kathryn Stockett had, but if her final results are any indication, we should all go a little crazy about seeing our creations come to … Continue reading
If you are feeling stuck, then congratulations. You’re on your way to something better. According to an expert, feeling stuck is a necessary crisis we must go through for personal and career growth. Google this morning found no less than 6.92 … Continue reading
Wouldn’t it be great if there were just one easy thing you could do that would change your life, health and happiness forever? There is: One easy thing a day. Each day do just one simple thing. If you want … Continue reading