Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: July 2011
A zen saying tells us to “leap and the net will appear.” I lept. Only time will tell where and how the net appears for me. This week I officially gave my resignation notice to my employer of 12 and … Continue reading
“Happy, happy, happy! Raise your level of happiness!” The words being shouted at me from an in-terminal airport restaurant in Minneapolis woke me from my travel stupor. “Come on, put a smile on that face; be happy. It’s a great … Continue reading
Wow. It’s already been more than a half-year since I began my process of Getting Unstuck in 365 Days. I can’t say I’m there yet, but I am happy to report I feel I’m on a forward-moving path from stuck … Continue reading
We all feel it on occasion: Fear. Timidity. Apprehension. Insecurity. Or perhaps the “zone of doubt and uncertainty,” as it was labeled in the previous Sigmoid Curve discussion. These human emotions are hard to fight, particularly in these times of … Continue reading