Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Judging a book by its cover. Hi. I’m testing a few different templates in my never-ending quest to figure out how this WordPress stuff works. What do you think of this version versus the former?
Dear Reader, meet Sigmoid. Sigmoid, meet a world of people struggling to change or deal with change. I’m getting to know Sigmoid well these days as I realize how much insight his snake-like curves have into my life and my … Continue reading
This one’s for those stuck in the rainy, snowy, sleety zones this June. You know who you are! Click here.