Quote of the Day
The wise determine from the gravity of the case; the irritable, from sensibility to oppression; the high minded, from disdain and indignation at abusive power in unworthy hands.
Edmund Burke (Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: May 2011
In the stock market, the biggest risks offer the greatest opportunities for reward. Big risks that work out might lead to millions in the bank. Big risks that fail might lead to people jumping from skyscrapers. If you do any … Continue reading
The world lost its sweetest soul, and the heavens gained a shining light. If it was the end of days, God chose well. My dear friend, you are loved, and you will be missed more than words can say.