Quote of the Day
Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other.
Honore de Balzac (French realist novelist (1799 - 1850))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Circumstances have been such that I haven’t made the time to post lately, but I’m back to my blog. I had a short vacation, followed by a leaky roof, a seriously ill cat, my father in the hospital for a … Continue reading
There’s no shortage of books and resources about getting unstuck, but there seem to be big differences between the resources. Some books and articles focus on getting out of depression or away from bad habits; a few offer a religious … Continue reading