Quote of the Day
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again.
Andre Gide, Le traite du Narcisse (1891) (French critic, essayist, & novelist (1869 - 1951))
- National Achievers Congress – REAL reviews
- 40 Bags in 40 Days – a perfect Getting Unstuck challenge
- Thank you, Mr. Mandela, for all you gave the world.
- Risk taking for the sake of taking risks: Weekly Challenge No. 18
- Finding your passion at work
- The Three Words Top Innovators Use
- Is it really easier to find a job when you already have one?
- National Achievers Congress – A Scam?
- Our deepest fear…
- Never too late; Weekly Challenge No. 17
Monthly Archives: January 2011
The Five-to-One Challenge I want to believe Mom’s coaching that “Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.” But unless you’ve got Teflon skin, it’s really not true. Studies have repeatedly shown the strong impacts … Continue reading
If you keep on going, chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you least expect it, according to Charles F. Kettering, the successful American inventor and businessman. This week and in future weeks, I’ll draft challenges aimed at … Continue reading
“Each creature in its own manner clung tightly to the twigs and rocks of the river bottom, for clinging was their way of life, and resisting the current what each had learned at birth.” (Richard Bach, Illusions) Getunstuckblog.com is a work … Continue reading
It turns out old brains can learn new tricks. And since my New Year’s resolution of getting unstuck means learning, growing and being willing to look at the world a little differently, Oliver Sacks’ article, “This Year, Change Your Mind” … Continue reading